
I've added a new application to the blog! It's super fun and it makes it easier for everyone to have a little preview of what a link looks like before they go to it. For example, roll your cursor over a link on my blog, and you'll see a window pop up and it will show you what that link's homepage looks like. Then you can decide early if you want to go there or not! So cool! It's like a teaser or a "snapshot"! So fun! Oh and lok on the top bar of the snapshot window that pops up, you can choose to click on that site's RSS feed or the actual site if they have RSS. You can add it to your site too. Come on... eveyone's doing it!!! Snapshots I used the Johnsons blog as an example in the above image... it's fun to see your own site cute and small isn't it?! I'm such a geek!
Oh and I just noticed 1 more cool thing about it. Try scrolling over one of our picassa album links, you can actually look through the images right there without even leaving our blog! This is soooo cool!
3 comments:
Excellent! I saw this feature on someone else's blog, but it was on wordpress and I thought it was just part of that hosting site! Super-cool, sis!
I like the RSS feature because I'm seriously addicted to my Google Reader!! I swear I check it every five minutes!
I couldn't get the picasa webalbums to pop up with it though. weird...
p.s. do you have another plugin you use to capture screen shots or is that in adobe?
Thats COOL!!! I will have to add to our blog!!!
Post a Comment