Apr 30, 2008

Spring has Sprung!


.... and so has Evey's hair! Yipppeeee! I'm so excited she's got enough hair now that I can get these cute lil' puppy dog ear's in and she actually lets me! She outgrew the kayro syrup and bows since her hair is much thicker, so we had to move on to bigger and better methods! Some days we do the one single pony on top of her head too! When she looks at herself in the mirror she bounces her head and smiles at herself. SO CUTE!

Spring is here in Oklahoma! We're so happy about it too! It's been warm for a few weeks now and it's been so wonderful to get out to the park or the yard or anywhere with sun! This weekend we were in the yard to swing and pick some dandelions. Evey had a fever and runny nose, but that didn't stop her from eating some dirt and
sucking on some nuts from our tree. She loves putting things in her mouth! One day we didn't even notice that she had stuffed 4 nuts in her mouth in about 5 seconds. Then we noticed her chipmunk cheeks and freaked. I squeezed those cheeks and out they all popped! Turkey!! Now if I could just get her to put veggies in her mouth!#@!

We had a great time just hanging out in the sun with our lil' bean!

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Super cute! Love her ponies!!!!

Carrie said...

tee-hee They remind me of little firecrackers on her head!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, she is growing like a little bean sprout. She looks like so much fun.
H

Anonymous said...

Boy has spring spung in OKC. The nose leak and all.

Evey you are just too cute.

Love Aunt Anita

Anonymous said...

I love those pouty lip looks she gives... she is such a sweety... huggers from grammie

Anonymous said...

What a little Tinker Tot! ADORABLE!!!!