Apr 29, 2008

Our new jogging stroller


I've been looking for a jogging stroller lately with no luck. Since it's getting hot out here in OKC I want to get out of running on the treadmill in the garage (icky hot) and hit the parks with Evey! Our problem is finding a cool stroller thats not too big or expensive and hopefully used! Who wants to buy new when you only use the thing for a few years anyhow.... so I did some searching and I found a gem!

I did my search on Craigslist and found this beauty! Schwinn M3 Single Jogging Stroller. They were asking $100 and I thought that was a bit high, so I waited. 1 week later it was down to $75 so I did some research to see if it was worth it. Well this stroller retails for $180-150 brand new, so I thought .... WHY NOT! So Evey and I went to scope it out on Friday night to see if it was in good condition for our excursions out on the park trails.... well it was! This thing was gently used and the tires looked brand new. This mom used the stroller for only 1 year and her youngest son outgrew it so she wanted to pass it on. So we offered the her $65 and she said YES! So we loaded it up and went home to show dad! He gave us the thumbs up!

Thanks Craigslist! We love our new find! I encourage all of you to buy used and local!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

We have ESP!! I bought a jogging stroller on Craigslist for $25, but it needs some fixing. I'm working on it today and hope to have it done by the weekend. Mine isn't as nice as yours, though!

Anonymous said...

That stroller looks really nice and what a good deal!! I want to come "jogging " with you!!! loves.. grammie