Wow... time flew by us all and our bean is almost 1! Yes, this weekend, March 16, she'll be 1! We're having a big bash to celebrate the first year of her wonderful life. I was going to do a small simple party, but someone at work said "the first birthday is the most special" and I took that to heart. She made it! 1 year! God got all of us through and it's been spectacular, so why not do it BIG right?! So we are! Some special friends who have been a big part in her life will be joining us for a lil' Evey party.... and since we have no family down here we had to invite the closest thing to family! (Even though we consider alot of them family anyway.) Oh and Grammie Debbi will be here for the big event! Exciting! It's been 6 months since she's seen Evey.... watch out Grammie.... she's a handfull!!!
Ok, so I was just really excited and had to share!!
Mar 13, 2008
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
5 comments:
I wish we would be there too!! I begged John to plan a work trip so we could surprise you, but he couldn't find a reason to go down south! boo-hoo!
Alana is four days short of being exactly six months younger than Miss E!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY EVEYANNA!
WOW!! Can't believe she is gonna be 1!! Time really goes by fast! I so wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Have a fabulous party!
We love the poo outta you guys!!!
Corey, Katrina and Avery
Happy Birthday to you Evey. The first birthday really is the best, have soooooooooooo much fun and I wish I was there with you.
Loves,
Hannah
Hey Evey & Fam!! Happy Birthday Evey!!! Hope it was fun sorry we werent there! Love Ya. Shelby, Jake, Frank, & Rhonda!
Hey guys! We're sorry we missed the big bash. Happy birthday Evey!!!
Post a Comment