
We bought a few things for mom and baby from the coolest new store online! Shabby Apple is the bomb and we love them! They have designer styles for affordable prices! Love their
stuff! Check 'em out and I know you'll love them too! Now we can't wait for spring so we can show off our fun new clothes!Thanks for sending us the link Michele! I can't wait til they have their spring line ready for sale!
2 comments:
ooooo so cute! I better buy a few before I can't afford it anymore. " )
OK....sooo CUTE, I ordered Ava two dresses with the 25% of coupon you gave me. I ordered them to fit her not this summer but next summer.....so she will be running around (hopefully with pig tails)....i got her the 'Queen of Hearts' and the 'Peach Cobbler'....LOVE IT!!! Now we can have triplets again...first bebe pod, next shabbyapple girls!!!
Love, Michele
Post a Comment