Feb 3, 2008

49 Weeks: Bouncing Bunny


It was another fun week with our poo bear Eveyanna. Here she is with her white tights on her head. As you can see she didn't care for it much, but we sure thought she was cute, tears and all! The Easter Bunny came early this year... here she is!



Evey's just so much fun and I'm sorry I haven't been posting more often, but life seems to be taking up all of our time. I'd like to post at least every week, but it just doesn't seem to turn out that way:( We are taking lots of pics and video's but who has time to post it all?!

Last week Evey started closing and opening doors all on her own. At bedtime we say goodnight to daddy with a kiss and a wave then while I'm holding her she grabs the door and swings it shut. It's so cute. She's putting herself to sleep without crying now too. She used to cry for about 1-5 minutes, but suddenly this week I put her in her crib and she waves goodnight and I leave the room and she doesn't make a peep. Sleeping through the night you ask? It depends on the night. For the last few weeks she's been cutting her top two teeth and well, we've been up and down with her a lot. Some nights she'll sleep the whole night, then we get used to it and she mixes it up again .... and now we can see her other top teeth coming in too. How many teeth do we all have? Oh boy we're in for it!

She has been attempting to walk this week too. She's getting very brave, but she's not quite there. We've seen her take about a total of 4 steps, but not in a row. She stands independently a lot but then decides to drop to her padded toosh.

Above you can see E giving her bff kisses. She LOVES to give kisses, and sometimes bites too! Ouch! Crazy kid!We've been trying to snap a pic of her when she's showing us her cute teeth, but we haven't been able to catch one yet! Hopefully she'll let us soon!

(Carrie... i guess you can kinda see her teeth in the pic of her in her chair.... see the mess she makes!?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little princess and her cute little smiles.... grammie wants to hug on her!!

Anonymous said...

I love that little princess and her cute little smiles.... grammie wants to hug on her!!

Anonymous said...

Tormenting her already!

She'll love you guys later for that one for sure! I love it!

Love, M

Carrie said...

I watched this video on YouTube last week! She's too cute with her whiney-whiney!