Jan 27, 2008

48 Weeks: Someone likes to DANCE!!

See Evey dance, clap and wave HI while on camera! We love this little video of her doing her thang! She's so stinking cute!
She has turned into such a ham all of the sudden. It happened overnight! Her big personality just keeps coming out in funny little ways. Rusty and I are always laughing with her! Like tonight at dinner here at the house, she desperately wanted to have a drink of water out of momma's cup, so I let her. With just about 1/2 inch of water in the bottom she grabbed the cup, took a drink and dumped a majority of it on her head. It was cold, so she was a bit shocked, but proceeded to slam the cup into her head throw it across the table, where it bounced and rolled right back into her hands. It was hilarious! Rusty and I were in tears at her antics! She's just so much fun!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

tee-hee! That's so cute! I love her wave!

Smooches to all of you!

Anonymous said...

how fun! I love being a momma too!

natalie said...

hehehe.. I'm such I dork, as I'm watching this I'm bouncing along with her.. hehehe

love the song :)

Aubrey said...

Josh and I were watching and laughing! She is adorable! What a cutie!

I tagged you on my blog...you can get the details there!

T. L. Cole said...

This video made me smile : ) We miss seeing all youralls babies at church. Just a few more weeks...

Oh, I love, love, love your blog heading!

Anonymous said...

Can't figure out who's cuter....Evey or Daddy watching Evey!

She just keeps gettin' cuter and cuter! How is it possible?

Miss Ya's! Michele

Anonymous said...

It would seem Miss E has the music bug in her like her momma and daddy!! What a cutie!! Thank you for the great vid's love you all.. momma ~ grammie