
On Friday night the 3 of us had our Christmas pictures taken at JC Penny's. We got all gussied up and headed to the mall for 2 long hours of photo taking and buying! It was a blast! Evey was so good for the photographer and I have to say the
pics all turned out PERFECT! We spent way too much moola because they all turned out so nice and of course we had to have them all! As soon as we get the digital pics... in about 10 days... we'll be sure to post them all!After our photo shoot we decided to head downstairs to the main part of the mall and have Evey's picture taken with Old St.Nick! Since she was looking so pretty in her Christmas dress we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to meet the Jolly Feller! It was late enough that there was no line so we got right in to see him. Evey was fascinated with Santa and was tempted the whole time to pull his long beard. She pretty much just smiled and stared while she was on his lap! Here's the picture they captured for us! Priceless! I know he'll spoil her good this year!
Look who was pooped by the end of the night! Phew! That was a workout mom and dad! I need some SLEEP!
2 comments:
OH Evey, you are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of you and your beautiful mama and handsome daddy!!!
Love you all!
Hannah
HO! HO! HO! Merry Almost Christmas Lindens!
Evey looks super cute in her black and red! I can't wait to get the pics!
Alana is meeting Santa next Sunday. I only wish it was Papa Lloyd in his Santa suit!
Post a Comment