Dec 4, 2007

39 Weeks: CUTEST CHRISTMAS BABY EVER!!!


Ok folks, prepare yourselves to see the cutest christmas baby ever! Yes, it's true... she's OURS! I will be posting an album of all of the thumbnails of our festive photoshoot tomorrow, but here's the best of the bunch! It shows the true character of our lil' sweet bean EVEYANNA! Oh boy she's cute!

Ok, I couldn't resist... I have to post one more of her! There are soooooo many great ones that it's just too hard to choose from and I'll just have to keep posting more! By the way, I'll be sending several of you Christmas cards/pics or you can use the link that I sent some of you to order more of your very own!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


YES, We did the cheesy christmas sweater pic! Too funny how it turned out too! I'll post the whole story later.... it's a good one!!! Sorry to all of you who really like the goofy Chrismas sweaters....hee hee!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the close up one of all of you and the one of Evey sitting down looking up all serious and the one of her making the super cute goofy face in the hat and....I can't pick a favorite one because they're all so danged cute!

Anonymous said...

You didn't, oh wait you did wear cheesy Christmas sweaters. I am glad that you explained yourself below or else I might have thought you were serious! Actually, there is no way that I would ever be able to take you serious in a sweater like that.
I love you guys and the pictures of E are soooooooooooooo wonderful!!!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

soooo sweet! she's so photogenic!

The Johnson's said...

Are you gonna be one of "those" People? Making your family put on those ridiculous sweaters? HA HA!! The funniest thing is you guys can pull it off! Love you!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE!! Seth's Gramma was a cheesy sweater gal and she seriously thought she was doing us a great service each year as she gave them for Christmas gifts! The rest of your pics turned out great! Can't wait to meet your Lil' Evey Bean!!

Love ya's, Vila

Anonymous said...

Darn it. I left a message yesterday but it isn't here. I said.....
I'll take one of each please. They are all SOOOOO cute. I love all of them. What a sweet family you have. I'm jealous.
Shanna