Oct 27, 2007

Lettuce EAT!


Evey loves to hang out with mom and dad while we make supper each night! This night pictured we were making our famous raspberry chicken salads. She was intrigued by the lettuce and had to get a taste and feel for herself. It was too cute not to take a few snapshots! I think she would have eaten it had we not taken it away from her!

LETTUCE EAT EVEY. It's hard to get a full meal down and entertain her at the same time. I realize this is now the story of our lives and I really don't mind, but wow... it sure would be nice not to have to RUSH each meal! .... it's so worth it!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That leaf is nearly as big as she is!! She's just too cute sittin in her bebe pod!

Anonymous said...

Evey is so beautiful ... those eyelashes are so gorgeous!!!
grammie loves you Eveyanna~~
kisses and huggers