
I found these images the other day and just about started crying thinking back to it all. What bliss it was to have such a precious little baby angel to love on. We were both so joyous about our new life as parents. Evey was a such a beautiful newborn. Someone took these pics, not sure who, but they are so cute I had to post them. She is now 7.5 months old and I just cannot believe how quickly time has passed us by. We've been having so much fun with our baby girl, but honestly I miss those first days in the hospital. It was like the best Christmas ever, even though it was in March! She was so little and cute and slept so much! It was sure nice!! Thankfully she's sleeping right now or I wouldn't be posting! :) Thanks Evey! And thanks to you too God for such a wonderful gift!
3 comments:
heehee I love the little faux-hawk! I don't think I've seen these at all. They're great! I wish I'd have gotten a pic of the three of us!
What a beautiful family!! I love you guys!
wow.. how time flies by!!! our children grow so fast!!! Seems like not so long ago when you were just as tiny.. onawa.. love you ... momma
Amazing! What a beautiful family! O you look so good, can't believe you just had a baby, but then you always look good! Love you three!!!
Post a Comment