Yes, it's true.... I turn 30 tomorrow. I never thought this day would come.... leaving me 20 something forever... but it was bound to happen. Tomorrow I will officially be 30 at 5:31 pm... but not untiil then! So I'll still be 29 for most of the day tomorrow and don't forget it! I look forward to new years of deep growing wisdom and nobility...... ha... who am I joking here!
My momma sent me some gorgeous fall colored flowers today for my big day... (they don't deliver on Sunday's) Thanks mom! I love getting flowers even though they're too expensive and die within a few days. They always seem to brighten my day.
Lastnight... after miss E went to bed, I stayed up to paint some fun letters for her bedroom wall. I covered them in a mocha brown with a dainty pink stitched trim, perfect for her girly room..
1 comments:
AHHHH, O you are amazing! Can't believe you are 30 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you to itsy bitsy teeny weenie pieces! Kat
Post a Comment