Yup, today was my 30th birthday. At 5:31pm I officially turned 30... wow am I old or what?! It feels good... but actually doesn't feel any different than 28.... so here I am. And Evey turned 6 months old today too! I'm exactly 30.5 years older than my baby girl.We had planned to go to dinner at our friends the Roach's lastnight, so we packed up and headed over there... we pulled up in their driveway and Rusty asked me to hand him a book that he'd brought for Michael that was in the glove box, so I opened it up and there was a bottle full of milk in the glove box with a card that said MOMMA..... i was confused and it took a sec to set in.... Rusty pulled one over on me and set up a date night for my birthday. We actually came to the Roach's home so they could watch Miss Evey..... wow... thanks Rusty! Well I teared up ..of course...and we went inside to hand her off. (honestly I was a bit sad to leave our lil' bean cause weekends are so important to me to get as much time in with her as possible) Rusty took me to our favorite restaurant Sushi Neko and we had a
spread of octopus salad, edemame and a plate full of sushi!! mmmmmmmmm LOVE SUSHI! Then they even brought me a piece of cake with a candle in it! It was perfect and i loved reconnecting with my hubby!After dinner we went to a movie called Death at a Funeral... british comedy... it was halarious! We had some great laughs then headed back to the Roach's to pick-up Evey who was ready for bed! (she wouldn't sleep for Michael and Deanna cause she was having too much fun with them! :)
It was a great birthday and I love Rusty and Evey for treating me so darn good!
6 comments:
Way to go Rusty!!! Onawa, I am so happy that you got some time with your husband and you got to eat sushi. I hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!
I love you,
Hannah
Rusty rocks. What a perfect idea ... a sneaky date. Someone else I know pulled a fast one on me when I turned the big 3-0. I can't remember it hardly however, because our then-ten-month old first baby is now about to turn ten YEARS old. That's complicated math. Love that you got some Neko! I'm salivating just thinking about it.
Love the updates!
d.
SOOOOOO Jealous!! I want some SUSHI!!! Dang girl you are spoiled!! So great to have such an amazing hubby! You deserve it though! Glad your 30th was a good one!!!!
awwww, how freaking SWEET is that!
GO RUSTY!
Hey Rusty and Onawa,
I miss you guys. I was wanting to get your address so I could at least mail you a card once or twice a year. :)
email me at craigbooker@kw.com or go to www.craigbooker.com for more contact info.
Good news... my wife is pregnant...
Dang, you're old!! haha
What a fun night!! I want sushi for lunch! Maybe I'll send John.....
Post a Comment