Sep 15, 2007

I just can't get enough of her....



Oh Evey, momma just loves you so very much!

I really can't get enough of my kid. It really is hard to go to work everyday and be away from her for 8 hours.... thankfully I get to come home or go to Natalies for lunch most days to nurse Evey, but either way it's very hard for me. I look forward to seeing her and smelling her and kissing her every time I am away. And the moment I walk through the door, I get one of these heart warming grins..... and my heart swells. Do you think this is how God feels each time he see's us? I hope we bring him this much joy.....beacause it feels AMAZING!

I love to go for walks with missy.... and tonight it was cold out so I put on a long sleeved shirt for the first time this season and we put a hoodie and socks on Evey. When we return from our walks we always dance and jump in front of the mirror that is in our entry way.... she loves it and I can always get a smile and a giggle out of her.

Oh and here are those cute cowgirl jammies that I was writing about in the last post...... can you tell that I LOOOOOOOVE HER? hee hee!

.... and yes, i posted 2ce in a row..... it's amazing I found the time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little bundle of joy that baby is .... just love reading these blog updates.. it always makes my day ... love you all so much, grammie

Anonymous said...

Hey Onawa! Happy Late 30th Birthday I was really busy that week! well TTYL. Loves Shelby Rose!