Aug 27, 2007

24 Weeks: Evey is 5 month old...and then some


Could this lil' peice of heaven be any cuter? After a refreshing bath the other evening we got the handy camera out for some naked city pics! Oh boy is she cute? When I was pregnant, the one thing I was looking most forward to was pinching my new little baby bum-bum ..... well I do OFTEN! She has the cutest little pudgy, dimply, soft tooshy and I just love it! I love this image of Eveyanna... she is so cute and perfect and beautiful and and and.... AND WE LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH! Love the little bald spot on that cute pumpkin of hers and the little sheet of baby hairs at the top of her baby crack! Oh Evey.... STOP BEING SO DARN CUTE!! (no don't really!) I think this is now my favorite picture of our sweet bean. Can you tell I'm a gushing mama!?

Evey, as you can see, is now sitting up on her own! She's getting stronger by the day. She loves tummy time now and can roll from front to back and back to front. She is talented in spinning herself around now too! She is just about the happiest baby I've ever met and she keeps us laughing at every moment! In the mornings lately, she likes to wake dad up by pulling on his beard and pulling his arm pit hairs!!! She smiles in her attempts to wak him.... it's so cute! It may hurt dad, but he always wakes with a smile too! He is a proud papa fo sho!

(this video is long... but so so cute!!!)

Rusty is back in classes now, so it's hard for him to be apart from his #1 squeeze, but he'll get by. It's just so nice for us both to know that when she's not with us, she is with our wonderful friend Natalie who is watching her 2.5 days a week. She lives just down the street from us and God set it up just right for us. Thanks God! It's nice too because I will still be able to come home on my lunches... well go to Natalie's to nurse Miss E and grab a quick, but FUN lunch with my girl friend. I can tell already, it's going to be a great semster for us all!

I will post some more pics here tomorrow.... but for now... this pic should tide you all over... sorry I've been bad about posting... I just can't seem to get away from my most favorite girl EVEY!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you look at the little butt, oh I love baby butts too Onawa and I wish that I could pinch Evey's too! You are such a wonderful mama Onawa. Love the little bit about Rusty's beard and armpit hairs, hang in there Rusty!!!
Love you guys!
Hannah

The Johnson's said...

So cute! I just love baby butts too!! You guys are doing such an amazing job with her! She couldn't have better parents! Love you all! Katrina

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like May '08 that Kris and ken get to meet Miss "E" in person.... Glad all things are working out so well....

ken