Jul 4, 2007

16 Weeks: Happy Independance Day!


Well it was a wonderful week for our little family. We had a blast on our day off together. We all got up bright and early to head up to the local 4th of July parade here in uptown Edmond. It was hot but fun! We sat on the lawn of the church who was passing out free hotdogs, watermellon, chips and water! Perfect! Evey loved the marching bands and thier loud noises! She also liked the big floats with fancy colors. After a few hours we were HOT and needed some cooling off so our friends Josh and Tiffany invited us out to go swimming. It was a blast. Evey loves to swim so we all stayed in the water til we were all wrinkled prunes. Here is a picture of her with daddy in her new suit. I just love this picture of the two of them. She is so beautiful and dad is so proud of his baby girl!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

AHHHH love the pics with Rus!! Such a handsome daddy with his beautiful daughter! We wanna go to the pool with you!! Man we miss you guys so much!

Carrie said...

I'm just not sure if her wittle wegs could be any chubbier and needing of Auntie Carrie kisses!! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Onawa, she is soooooooo beautiful. I love that picture of her and Rusty!!! She is a beauty in her bathing suit and those lips are to die for!!!
Love you guys!!!

Kyle said...

Hey guys. Evey is SOOOOOO Cute. I think she and Ella are the two cutest babies I've ever seen... even cuter than that gerber baby.

Seems as though you are well... have a good summer... (we are great and loving parenthood too...)

Kyle Granger