Jun 12, 2007

12 Weeks : Evey is 3 months old!


Yes, that's right. I know it's hard to believe but Eveyanna really is 3 months old! Time never slows down and wow, kids really do grow fast. Our little baby is not a newborn any longer she's like a KID! SLOW IT DOWN BABY GIRL! Evey's personality is really starting to show. She smiles at everything and is now giggling, especially when daddy gives her kisses and his beard tickles her cheeks! She thinks that's pretty funny. She continues to get stronger and is about ready to stand on her own! She's been holding her head up since about 2-3 weeks old so we expect she'll be walking by next month! A new change in Evey this week is that she rarely poops anymore. It used to be she'd empty out every day or two and now she's going 5+ days. We were worried so we called the dr. and they said this is normal as babies at this age use more of the milk for their growing bodies which equals less waste. So I guess she's right on track. Her gas is horrible now though. I keep thinking it's rusty, but no... our precious, beautiful little angel REALLY STINKS!!!! (taking after her father of course)

We finally purchased a family vehicle since we were in our accident in May. We bought a 2001 VW Passat Wagon. Yes, we are officially nerdy parents with our station wagon and it feels grrrreat! We love it. We decided to upgrade to a 'longer' vehicle this time so that we can still bring the dogs along with us on our excursions around town. They love the back area and have now claimed it as their own.

This week we'll be getting more company! Yes, Rusty's mom Carolyn gets to visit for just over a week. We've been missing her and Evey is really excited to meet her other grandma. Looks like Anita, rusty's eldest sister might get to come up from Houston too! Evey loves meeting all of her new family!

Here are some great photo's of lil' miss. Rusty snapped some great ones of her this week! Enjoy our lil' toot.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

That outfit looks much cuter on Ruby. haha just kidding! She gets cuter and cuter every picture you post!

The Johnson's said...

Finally, you got a new car! YIPPEE!! What no van?? Thought for sure you would be purchasing a van after our fun time in OK! Rusty was so cool behind the wheel! :)

She is so darling! Can't believe how fast they grow! UGH I wish we weren't missing all of this! DANG why aren't you guys closer!!!!! Love you so much! Kat

Anonymous said...

Love her and her chubby cheeks!!! Congrats on the new car too, it's HOT!!!!
Love you!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

wow 3 months! she's soo adorable, I can't wait to hear Caitlin giggle too. and fyi, TONS of people drive the Passat "combi" as it's called here, and whenever we get one on the weekends (Grady's company has a few) we LOVE it cause it's so practical! now regular sedans just aren't quite as great--you can bring along ANYTHING in a combi! when I first came here I thought they were pretty nerdy too, but now I'm totally converted and think they're a real testimony to european-style thinking: practicality and style all in one. so way to go Lindens on your top class purchase! :) glad to read about all the fun you're having with your little cutie. (oh and PS- Caitlin is totally on the same not-pooping-with-tons-of-gas thing lately and I thought it was Grady all the time too (like you thinking it was Rusty) until I realized nope, she DOES just stink! I am also in shock of how such a strong odor can come from such a cute little girl!)

b.craft said...

Congrats on the new car! I love our wagon. Evey is adorable -- I can't believe she's already gearing up to move -- Owen JUST started crawling this week and he'll be nine months next week. But then again, boys are supposed to be slow. Anyway, LOVE the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee ....she is just adorable!

Congrats on the new car...

Soon it will be a van...LOL

Thankful God is Blessing you so!

ken & Ya-Ya