May 1, 2007

Bedtime for baby!


Each night we have our routine that we go through to put baby to bed. Here we are reading "Peter Rabbit" to Evey and the dogs. She really prefers when dad reads to her and I think it's because he read to her throughout the whole pregnancy. When I read to her she can't sit through a whole book. The dogs like to hangout with us during storytime too. I think it relaxes them for bedtime too! She is so fun. We sit and stare at her each night, cuddling her and smelling her. She smells sooooo good! I really don't know how we get anything done with her around. She is the BEST!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rusty, what a good Daddy you are!!! She is soooooooooooo sweet!!! Don't you just love book time???!!!
Love,
Hannah

The Johnson's said...

Such a sweet picture of Daddy and Evey! Can't wait to meet little Evey tomorrow!!!!! Love you guys! Kat

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that boy.. Rusty you are one awesome Daddy!!
loves.... grammiee debbi :O)

Anonymous said...

this post is so cute and the picture of him reading is adorable! I hope you guys are having a blast!!!

Casey