May 1, 2007

6 Weeks Old: BLOW OUT!


Well Evey had her first official BLOW OUT this week and we got it on film! It was just too cute to pass up. I know, "can poop really be cute" you ask, well yes IT CAN BE and it is when it's Evey's poop! We are having a blast with her! Every day is something new and she continues to get cuter and cuter. We have the camera by out side most times of the day so we don't miss a thing! I think we snap a photo every time she falls asleep too because she just looks so perfect!!! We love you kid!

Last Wednesday some of you may have heard that Evey and I were in a car accident. Yes it was horrible but we are both ok! God was looking out for us that day for sure. It was 5:30 pm in rush hour traffic and we were running out to the store and were going up to turn at the light and out of no where a car pulled out in front of us into traffic. We swerved and she did too so we collided. I immediately jumped out of the car to see if Evey was ok... i was freaking out..... and she was totally fine. She made a little noise when we hit, but continued on with her nap. I have never been so scared in my entire life. Having a child changes everything! Anyhow, the dogs were with me too and they hit the dash but were fine. I have neck and back issues and some bruising, but other than that we're thankfully ok. The car on the other hand is not. It was our black honda that we've had for 7 years. It was the first car we bought together and now it's dead. The whole front end is pushed up to the windsheild. Thank you for many great years lil' blackie... we loved you....may you rest in peace! The girl who pulled out in front of us was 100% responsible and so her insurance will be taking care of us. We have a nice '07 honda accord rental right now until we settle out with the insurance. I'll post a pic of the dead car when we get one.

Here is lil' Miss with her daddy after the wreck. Cuddling with dad makes everything better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo glad that I finally have someone to share poop stories with!!!! Just wait until the day she poops in the tub......fun times!!! I am so glad that the two of you made it out of the accident OK!!! I love you ladies and you too Rusty!!!!
Hannah

The Johnson's said...

Gotta love the poop!! We had a few blowouts ourselves! Always at the worst time! I agree with Hannah so glad we can finally share poop stories!!! :) Love you! Kat

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! good one EVEY.. just like her momma and poppa!!! Go EVEY!!!!
loves... grammie :o)