Oh Evey, quit growing so fast! Yes it's true, Evey is now 2 months old and I am headed back to work. No fun at all. I really don't mind going back to work, but it's the being away from the 2 loves of my life that I mind. I don't want to miss out on one second of Evey growing up! Thankfully though Rusty will be home with her all summer, yes he'll be Mr. Mom this summer and he's totally looking forward to it! He and Evey will get in some great bonding time. I'm excited for them both!
Evey is changing every day. She can now roll over from her belly to her back, she smiles all the time, she holds her head up, she can "coo" and make other various noises besides crying,
she grabs momma's face and lips, and more. She loves ceiling fans and looking people in the eye. She can be very serious! We love watching her grown and change and we look forward to her next move! Stay tuned for more!!!!!
Oh by the way, here are a few pics of her with some cool shades on, bath time with Papa and her in her Mother's Day Dress! (her and daddy bought momma an hour long massage and a wonderful lunch! Thanks Miss Evey!!!)
4 comments:
So cute! Love the picture with the sun glasses! She is such a beauty!!! Love you guys! Kat
Evey, you must be your mama's daughter with style like that!!! She is beautiful you guys! Hang in there Onawa with the whole work thing and Rusty, enjoy your summer with your little miss!!!
Loves,
Hannah
Ummmm, I can't be positive, but her hair sure does look red in the bathtub picture!
She's so stylin' in her shades!
Those litle glasses are just divine!! What cute pics!! Love you guys... grammie debbi
Post a Comment