T - 10! It IS the final countdown til BABY TIME!
Yes indeed we have a few short DAYS to go now! It's amazing. I am a bit nervous, excited, anxious, worried, extatic and more right now. My feelings are up and down. I want to wait til the final day, yet I want her to come RIGHT NOW too! Oh goodness... I just cannot believe she's coming so soon!
I had a bit of a rough weekend. I awoke on Saturday with a lot of body aches and a headache thinking I might have the flu, but I think it was just pregnancy. I took some tyleonol and tried to take it easy. I am sure it was just aches from the grocery shopping and cleaning of the house the previous night. I have found I just cannot do as much as normal now. My body is saying " NO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!" I rarely listen because I just want to do it all and get it all done before she arrives ( I get this from my mother!) So I am trying my best to slow down.
4 comments:
YAAAAAAY!! Congrats on being ready to go! I tend to procrastinate everything, so I'll probably have to throw crap into a bag as I'm having contractions. I still have my Christmas Tree up--haha!! Actually, I left it up on purpose because I haven't started packing that room up and I figure why not do it all at once!
Looks like you are ready!! Your little sweetie will be here before you know it!!! Can't wait to see her! Love you! Katrina
Onawa, you are so darn organized!!! It's going to happen any day now and I cannot wait for the call that you had your baby!!!! I love you guys and just remember to BREATHE!!!!
Hannah
HEH! You are so ready for her lady!
I am so excited to see her and know what you call her. She is in good hands.
Love Ange
Post a Comment