Dec 14, 2006

27 Weeks: Can't stop itching!!!


Well this week I am posting late as I have been a little under the weather. On Friday night I started feeling the ITCH! It started on my ankle and then to my chest which is already very sensative!~ Then the rash moved to my legs, arms and belly on saturday. Some say its the pregnancy rash/itch, but I dont' think so! I went to the OB on Monday and stumped them all. So then they sent me to a dermatologyst who right away said I had eczema which is basically dry skin. Whatever! I have lived in Montana for years and never had anything quite like this and its one of the dryest places on earth! So it is still bad today and if its not cleared up by tomorrow, I am going back to the dr. I am SICK of itching! I hate it!!!!! But if its for the baby... its worth it. Anything for baby! Oh and next week I enter the THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!! Baby will be here before we know it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depending on what the Dr. tells you try the Gold Bond "Extra Strength" Body Lotion... It works for me in our "dry" conditions...

Sorry to hear of your "itch" Natalie I am sure can sympathize...

The Gold Bond is a staple for me after a shower and before bed in our below freezing and wood fire times.

ken