Dec 6, 2006

26 Weeks: Have you seen my belly?


My belly is starting to get really big! I've inherited some new cute clothes from friends who just had babies.. its wonderful! As many of you know, I have a tatoo on my bellybutton. No, when I was in 10th grade I didn't think about pregnancy, but it just adds some flair to the belly now for sure! I am free and clear from stretch marks thus far and am crossing my fingers that they don't show up at all! But if I did get some, I would say its worth it for our little miracle!

Christmas is just around the corner and we like to sing christmas songs to our baby whenever we can. She loves it when dad sings to her. This season makes us both really look forward to christmas next year when she'll be able to enjoy opening some presents. She'll be 9 months old next December, maybe even walking! Wow, this kid is going to change our world! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your gorgeous belly Onawa. I think that I have told you this about a million times but.......you are beautiful!!!! I love you soooooooooooo much!!!! Kisses from the LePiane's

Anonymous said...

You are just TOO CUTE... LOL I wondered about that Tatoo since we were down there visiting Natalie...

You are Looking GREAT kid!

ken