May 17, 2009

26 months... are we still counting months?



Here's a great photo Evey's teacher took of her the night of the big program! She's such a lil' red head like dad! She is so much fun right now. Talking like a big kid, I mean seriously! She cracks us up! Here's some funny stuff she says. She yells PURPRISE! For Surprise. For gymnastics, she says SPASTICS. She can say all her colors, still counts to 20, abc's, can now identify numbers and letters... not all but a lot of them. Sing lots of songs by herself. But she's still not potty trained. She seems a bit interested, but not really. I know in due time she'll get the hang of it and just GO!

We're having a blast with her. She's so much fun to be around. Oh and right now, like always she loves to read, but now she likes to read to us. She says "Mom, peese be quiet now, I'm the teacher." So then I have to sit and she'll read to me! It's so cute... especially when she makes up stories for each page just like she's reading the book to me!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

She's such a big girl and SO beautiful! Love you Evey!!! Come see me soon!

grammi said...

suh a cutie!! Grammi loves you Eveyanna... big hugs :}

T. L. Cole said...

So cute! You may have a future teacher on your hands. I used to do that to my mom : )