
Our baby is now gone and has been replaced by a fully talking, fast moving, really really smart and at times really really grouchy two year old KID!!!!
Time has flown by us and these last two years have been so busy, especially the last 6 months... which is obvious by the frequency of my posts.
She's amazing. We thank God daily and then some for her precious life. We feel so darn blessed to have her in our lives!
She's a very funny girl! She makes us laugh a lot! She's quite the comedian actually! Recently when we were saying our nighttime prayers she said "thank you God for TOOTS!" then she looked at us both and laughed and said "I funny daddy!" And of course we agreed with her!
Currently she's showing signs of wanting to potty train. She no longer wants poo in her diaper AT ALL! As soon as it's exits she wants a change! This is a great sign! Also, when she's wet she asks us (TELLS US) "mom change me!" then tonight for the very first time she said "mom I need to poop!" so we ran into the bathroom and plopped her on the toilet... but all we got was toots! I know it will all happen soon! We've been encouraging it since before she was 1, but she has never EVER really shown interest or actually "gone" on the toilet. We've tried charts, cool toilet, candy etc, but until she's ready, she's not going to BUDGE! So we're cool with that! Just can't wait to not have to deal with diapers! EXPENSIVE!!
She's been telling us lately "mom i'm GRUMPY!" and boy has she ever!!! She has quite the temper lately. Her manners are lacking also. She likes to tell mom and dad how things are! It makes us laugh a lot... and like most, I, mom, am the sucker! I let her get away with a lot more than dad does. It's true, but she's my punkin' and well, I love to make her smile! I know i know... I'm working on it!!
more to come.....
1 comments:
YEAH!! Evey is growing up so fast! Can't believe she is already 2!! Boy Onawa what you write about her sounds so much like Avery! Can't wait to get the two of them together again! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment