Dec 16, 2008

Yup, I'm 21 months old

Evey talks a TON. She can now sing the ABC song completely if someone is singing with her. She can almost count to 20 now! She also loves to sing itsy bitsy spider, twinkle, wheels on the bus, jesus loves me, and right now "Santa Clause is coming to town". It warms a momma's heart to hear her baby sing. I just LOVE IT! She doesn't stop singing, dancing, talking, getting into things she shouldn't and more. This kid never EVER stops. She's also started TANTRUMS. Who said terrible two's? How about terrible 1.5's? It is VERY challenging being a parent... why didn't someone warn us?! ha! We love every second, but it is very VERY challenging some days!

This kid has some smarts fo sho! She loves to learn, go to school, be in any social environment, read books, be busy, be a terd, hug and kiss mom and dad and more.

I could go on and on yes, but wow, we really love this kiddo!


I voted this year with mom and dad. I was really good.


Love my hat and gloves from Grandma Carolyn.... even though I won't wear these ever! I hate hats all of the sudden.


I like to spray myself in the face with moms ironing bottle of water. Fun!


My cute skirt from Cousin Alana. I like juice now. I didn't for a long time, but I do now. I also like to get on the table when I can.. .and I still like to wear my gwasses. (glasses)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

The hat and gloves picture is CRACKING ME UP!!

Where'd you score the cute brown boots?

And the skirt looks so cute! I can barely remember buying that for her! Maybe I buy too many baby clothes...

b.craft said...

Oh, right, yeah, that terrible two thing -- it can start at any time...and it doesn't necessarily end at three ;)

Anonymous said...

I just love the elnatural(well almost) pictures. Us Lindens never have been much for clothes.


Sure do miss ya all.

Hope you guys have a Happy New Year.

Fuller said...

Um....your boots are the CUTEST ever!!!!! And your cute piggies are to die for! Love you...pretty soon you can call Ava and talk on the phone!!!! She SLOWLY getting a few more words in...