My fabulous friend Hannah sent us this cute shirt when Evey was born almost 2 years ago... well it fits now!!! hee hee! Too cute!
Nov 30, 2008
I guess Evey thinks I'm cool......
My fabulous friend Hannah sent us this cute shirt when Evey was born almost 2 years ago... well it fits now!!! hee hee! Too cute!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
3 comments:
oh yeah!! Her momma is a rockstar!
and look at the little rockstar strutting her stuff!! cutie ~~
I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad that she finally fits into that. I guess it's time for another load of clothes.
Guess what I got Evey for Christmas? It's a "My mom is a dirty hooker" t-shirt.
It's in the mail and you're very welcome! " )
Love you!
Post a Comment