Evey loves to open and shut doors. She's a talkin' machine now too! She's so much fun and as you can see we're always having fun with her! This video's are long, but too cute to miss!
Evey "hi guys"whats your name? "Edey" "bye guyzzz" "oopen?" "closhe"
Another adorable thing she does that we love... she whispers. We say "Evey, I have a secret to tell you!" Then we'll whisper in her ear and she'll come back to us and whisper sweet nothings into our ears! It's the BEST!!!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
3 comments:
Oh my, that is complete cuteness. I feel like I could watch her forever. Thanks for sharing!
Hannah
hahahahehehe... grammie is laughing... this made my day for sure.. so so very cute!!! I just love the sound of her voice!!!
miss you all soooooo much!!!
she is growing too quickly!
These are soooo funny! I love her little "hi guysh" "buh-bye" Sooo cute I could pass out from it!!
Post a Comment