Here she is in some lovely hand-me-down p.j.'s that she just loves! You can tell she feels pretty in her dress jammies! I quite love the addition of the Elmo slippers that she HAD TO HAVE! (she worships Elmo!) She cracks us up!
Oct 19, 2008
Girly P.J.'s!
Here she is in some lovely hand-me-down p.j.'s that she just loves! You can tell she feels pretty in her dress jammies! I quite love the addition of the Elmo slippers that she HAD TO HAVE! (she worships Elmo!) She cracks us up!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
3 comments:
Oh I remember the elmo days!!! Kinda glad we are done with that time. Got a little old!!
little miss sasafrass!!! love those lil slippers!!!
huggers from grammie~
I love the look on her face in the second pic. So funny!!
Post a Comment