Oh my goodness is all that I have to say to that! Onawa, you are a good mama for sure because I am not sure that I would let Lucca do that! I love her singing sooooooooooo much, what a pretty little lady. Love you guys!
Gosh Evey.. I wish I could get away with doing something like that..I think it might be theraputic!!! of course "they" would put Ga in the loonie bin!!! your still cute even covered in puddin!!!
4 comments:
That...is...an...amazing...mess...
Did you bring the garden hose in and spray her off?
OH EVEY! you are so lucky to have such a fun mom :) my mom was just the same! those pictures are crackin me up!
Oh my goodness is all that I have to say to that! Onawa, you are a good mama for sure because I am not sure that I would let Lucca do that! I love her singing sooooooooooo much, what a pretty little lady.
Love you guys!
Gosh Evey.. I wish I could get away with doing something like that..I think it might be theraputic!!! of course "they" would put Ga in the loonie bin!!!
your still cute even covered in puddin!!!
Post a Comment