Here we are just hanging out playing in beans room one night. Oh what fun! She learned to say "konishiwa" and bow. Pretty cute!
Sep 28, 2008
Konnichiwa
Here we are just hanging out playing in beans room one night. Oh what fun! She learned to say "konishiwa" and bow. Pretty cute!
Search
Links we like
Labels
4 years old
(1)
7 months
(1)
baby
(1)
E
(1)
Eveyanna
(3)
love
(1)
milestones
(1)
potty training
(1)
Salome
(2)
toilet
(1)
5 comments:
I love how Rusty says you should never show this to anyone and now it's on YouTube and your blog. haha
I looooooooooovvvveeeeeeeeeeee it so much. She is darling in her little get up.
H
oh my gosh I'm laughing SO HARD.. your "oriental" music is hysterical...
oh my what a pretty little geisha girl!!!! Ga love miss E so very much!!!!
That is so FUNNY!! Love your oriental singing!! TOOOO FUNNY!! Evey is so cute!
Post a Comment