
We're shocked we've already been married 9 years! We've actually been "together" for 16! The last 9 have been the BEST, but I think we'd both agree the last 17 months have been the most amazing. Our marriage has entered yet another stage, parenthood. It's changed things so much. Yes, it took some getting used to, but wow, I thought I loved Rusty before we had Evey?...But once I saw him as a daddy, that just grew my love for him like I never knew it could! I love being married to the most wonderful man IN THE WORLD and I thank God every day for blessing me with such a beautiful family! hee hee!Here's a few cute ones of our big day. We were married on a ranch in Montana. It was gorgeous. A truly perfect day!
And this last pic is from our very first "official" date in 9th grade. Winter Formal '93! 15 YEARS AGO! We look like such dorky kids, but I have to point out that the balloon dress is back in! hahahaha! My sister did my hair.... oh man it's hideous. Could we have made my forehead look any bigger? Oh and Rusty wasn't smiling with his teeth because he was still missing some that hadn't yet grown in!! Funny stuff. Even through all those dorky years, we're still in LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!
I love you Rusty Linden!
9 comments:
You two are such a gorgeous couple! Even in the dorky years, you guys looked fab, so shut up!!
p.s. you've been tagged to tell us six random things about yourself. See my oikology blog for details.
I know these pictures! You kids are so cute! Here's to 90 more years!
You guys look so young! Can you believe it???? I love the hair. Corey and I have the same dance picture and I am wearing almost the same dress!! TOOO FUNNY! I think Karen had that hair all through high school! Congrats again guys! Love ya!
Katrina
what's crazy is that I was there at your wedding 9 years ago, and when I realize that I was only 17 at the time...holy moly that WAS a long time ago! I remember how beautiful you were that day, such a radiant bride! (and I also remember your passionate kiss at the alter...oooh lala!) :) funny which memories stick! anyway, happy 9th you guys, wishing you 99 more!
You guys were cool then and your still just a cool!! Happy Anniversary! I loved that dress!
I remember that dance nite VERY well... the memories are etched forever... and your wedding was so perfect.. so very perfect..cannot believe my baby girl has been married now for 9 years... love you both so much~
Yeah and I remember you bev and jodi following us to dinner and making my first dance a nightmare!!! how embarassing!!!!!!
Just made it that much more memoriable!! looking back on it ... it was pretty funny... really!!!
I can't believe it has been that long ago. I know the only thing I remember was the mud chase after you guys left.
Anita
Post a Comment