Aug 5, 2008

We love curry! ... and good company...


About 2 weeks ago we had Taylor and Courtney over for dinner. We made our newspecialty.... RED CURRY! We also made our coconut/chicken soup and jasmine rice with a side of rich and refreshing thai tea. (this all came from Curry Simple our favorite new online shop. The sauces come straight from Thailand and taste amazing. They are quick and delicious meals that cost less than making it all from scratch... really! We fed 4 for about $1.25 each! Seriously.... you just add your own meat and veggies and rice... sooooo yummy!


Here we are enjoying a fun night of visiting, good food and some good tunes, (they sang and played the guitar for us,.... evey loved that!), and they told us that they're now engaged to be married in 1 year! Hooray!


We love you guys!

2 comments:

memykidsteacher said...

did you know i dream in curry?

Carrie said...

Oooooh, I LOVE curry more than just about anything.

Red curry, yellow curry, green curry--I don't discriminate.

But, why didn't I receive an invite? sheesh.

You are uninvited to my Fisher-Price party. haha