Aug 9, 2008

speechless......



ok, almost speechless. At about 15.5 months or so she started getting attached to certain objects. Well her puppies are number one in her books. She has to have them around always! Whenever she goes to bed, wakes, hurts herself, naps etc. She loves those puppies! Grandma Carolyn gave her the small one before she was born and the other I gave to Rusty several years ago, but now it belongs to her! They are exact replica's of our dogs Ruby and Oliver! (even though she calls them both "oliver") Also, she loves her blankie which she calls baby! These are her comfort objects and we think it's just darling!

This image, it warms my mommy heart to it's core...... i love you Eveyanna.

4 comments:

Fuller said...

Seriously! Evey you are precious with your puppies and your BEAUTIFUL red curls...you bring tears to my eyes...

Anonymous said...

Oh precious baby Evey, grammie wants to hug on you... I miss you dearly....

Carrie said...

What an angel...

The Johnson's said...

To sweet! i love to watch my boys sleep! She is toooo cute holding onto those puppies! OH EVEY I LOVE YOU!!