
So 2 nights ago I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth after dinner and in strolls Evey with cabbage patch doll in hand. She moved in to put the doll on the toilet, or more like IN the toilet. I gently stopped her from drowning it and instead put the doll on the seat to do a pretend pee pee. After dolls turn, she decided FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, that she wanted on the potty. I was shocked, but in fear I would scare her with my excitement, I calmly put her on the seat with her jeans on and said "Evey go Potty?". She looked excited. Then she decided she wanted her pants off to go the real way. So we hopped off and mommy pulled her jeans down and plopped her up on the cold rimmed bowl... and she loved it! She was so proud of herself, sitting like a big girl. I praised her BIG TIME and said "Evey going potty HOORAY!!" Then a few seconds later she wanted off.... no pee pee made, but it's a step in the right direction! HOORAY FOR EVEY WANTING TO USE THE BIG GIRL POTTY!!! We haven't even bought her a small kid potty yet, so I was especially shocked. Daddy rushed in to see what the excitement was.... he too was thrilled!

Here she is on a typical night. Shades on, looking cool, eating a snack before dinner... ha! We like to break all the rules! Look at her cool table. I found this gem at a garage sale for 2 bucks! I had to clean it up a bit with a MR.CLEAN sponge, but now it looks like new! Now we need to find a good chair....wish we had an Ikea closer than 3 hours away... boo.
3 comments:
beautiful beautiful baby girl... are those sun glasses upside down... she is so cute!!! loving you sweet baby girl
Of course they are upside down!!! Always!! hee hee!!
What a good girl! She'll be potty trained in no time...hopefully!
Sweet garage sale table!
Post a Comment