
YES! I've always looked forward to the day I could get someone else to do the vacuuming for me! (that's weird that vacuuming has 2 u's... never noticed before...) Whenever I got our vacuum out to clean, she always wanted to help me. She's never feared it, probably because I have OCD and have to vacuum a few times a week. So we felt it was time to get her an Evey sized one. Unfortunately this one doesn't suck up the dirt, even though it makes the noises, but she doesn't know that. She sure is proud of herself when she's helping mom clean the house. She follows me where ever I go with my mommy sized vacuum and we clean together! Never thought chores could be so fun!

(and yes, i know they sell kid sized vacuums that acutally suck, but we were not willing to spend $50 bucks on one.)
3 comments:
Oh please come vaccuum my floors Evey! You will make a great housekeeper for Auntie La-la! " )
That is the cutest thing ever! I love her outfit too! I totally wear the same thing when I am vacuuming. Love you all,
Hannah
Can she come and vacume at grammie's house... love her cleaning attire!! she is such a fashionista!! Pure Fabulossity!!!
Loves~~~~~
Post a Comment