Jul 26, 2008

We love Pelican Bay!



It's stinking HOT here in Oklahoma and the only way to be outside in the summer is to be at the POOL! Less than 5 minutes from our house is a great water park called Pelican Bay and we frequently go now that we have a KID!

Here's a fun one of me and bean when we were taking a break from swimming. Oh she's so cute!


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh man, what a blast!! I want to come and go with you guys!! poop on living so far away.

memykidsteacher said...

don't forget our FREE night at Pelican Bay. August 9. 6 - 8 pm (check).

It's one of our last Fortunate Events of the summer with church. :-(

Free swim. Free food. Free fellowship!

The Johnson's said...

How fun! wish we could go with you guys!

Parrish Family said...

aww man. We never did make it there. That would have fun to take Peyton to.

Anonymous said...

Fun, I wanna go too! You girls are too dang cute and O I love the piggies.
Smooches,
Hannah