
Helena now has this great downtown area where they have a new Science Center. It was really cool and we met Grammie Debbi and Auntie Jodi and cousins Emily and Daniel there one afternoon. Here are some great pics of the event!

The best part was the tube that kids could crawl through that looked just like a hollow tree log. I really didn't think Evey would be brave enough to go through it... but once again she shocked me and went through about 20 times! Yah Evey!

Sorry for my annoying voice on the video, but I can't help it!
Can you tell how much fun we all had! Evey loves her cousins so much!
3 comments:
I ADORE her wings!! Did you buy them there? Evey is such a cute little bug! I didn't even know about this place! How cool!!
Wow, Helena is moving up in the world! Evey looks like she enjoyed herself of fun. I agree the wings are totally cute, we have the bumble bee wings... fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment