Jun 8, 2008

Montana: A great day for a hike!


One of the things we wanted to do while home was to hike Mt. Helena which is a mountain that looks over the city of Helena. It's gorgeous and we used to hike it all the time. We wanted to share the adventure with our bean so we all packed up and hit the trails. Me, Rusty, Evey, Anita, Tom, Christina, Timothy, Ellie, Connor, Cambria, my friend Holly and her dog Lola and pack leader..... Gary the Great!

It was a cool, windy day out so we all had to bundle up to stay warm. We all got to the bottom of the main peak, about 15 more minutes from the top, and Evey had had enough. So we stayed back to feed her some milk and decided it was best to head back down. She wouldn't stop crying in the pack, so I had to hold her the whole hike down... and she totally fell asleep in mama's arms... and I loved it!



When we got back to Suzanne's house she slept a little longer then she woke up with a deep hunger for some lunch! She sat with Auntie SuBanana and ate a hearty meal. She's so cute!

Here's a video of her crying down the trail right before I'd had enough and took her out. Tee hee

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't get the video to work--I'll check on YouTube.

I'm jealous I wasn't there. Wait a minute, nope, I lied. haha

Love you!