
We were at grandma's house a lot (Rusty's mom) when we were home. We had lots of fun there playing with all the antique toys, especially dollies as you can see in the pic. Grandma had lots of cool hats to try on too. Evey was a ham where ever we went. You'll see her "struttin' her stuff" here on the bottom image.
A few days after our arrival to MT, Carrie, one of Rusty's sisters and her new baby Alana surprised us all and showed up one night at about 12:30 AM! We were all in shock! Evey and I hadn't yet met them, so I think we were the most excited out of the bunch!!! :) It was so wonderful to see them and to have the girls play together! We miss them already!
3 comments:
Yaay! I'm so happy we got to surprise everybody! That RULED!!
what a little cutie.. posing for the camera!!! loves grammie
p.s. Alana says she thinks she looks a bit retarded in this picture!
Post a Comment