
Woo hoo we finally got to go on a date with our bestest buddies!!! One night Evey got to have a fun evening with her cousins at Auntie Suzanne's house. They played and made pizza's and too a bath and more. She was really good for Grandma and aunties. Good girl bean!
We went out to a favorite restaurant "The Windbag" and ate a tasty meal with some of our best friends. Corey and Katrina, Hannah and Holly. It was a blast! It was fun to catch up and laugh a lot. We sure needed it! It had been about 6 months since we'd been on a date! Bad job!
3 comments:
What a fun night! I think we all needed the time together!! AHHHH I miss my Onawa! Love you guys!!
Dates are over-rated...Will you come babysit so I can have a date?? Pleeeeeeeease???
Holy shmolly (sp) that was some fun times. Remember all the funny noises that no one would claim as their own. Gosh, I miss you all and enjoyed that time more than I can put in to words.
Love you guys,
Hannah
Post a Comment