Jun 4, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!



We had a great day treating dad to a relaxing papa's day. We slept in .... really late. Meant to get up for church, but well, I guess we had some catching up to do since our trip to Montana. It was wonderful to have the 3 of us cuddling up in our cozy bed all morning long! Bliss I tell you.... Bliss! Then we finally got up and went to breakfast at the Cracker Barel. Then home for a long nap. Oh it was great!

Then we ran out to get a nice steak to make for dinner that we ate on a scrumptious caesar salad. It was gooood! Then we ran to Braums for some nice cold frozen yogurt. It was a great day.

I'll post a pic later of the lovely card Miss E made her papa.

WE LOVE YOU DADDY! Thanks for being the best daddy in the whole wide world and thanks for loving us so very much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rusty you are a great dad.. so very proud of you! Glad you all got to just "be" together that is the best.. cherish it! Being together with your family is what life is all about!
love you debbi

Carrie said...

Happy Daddy's Day little brudder. You are a great father and Evey is lucky to have you!!

I love you!!