May 18, 2008

Flavored wax is goooood!


I love chapstick. Yes, it's been a small addiction since I was about 6. I have to have it near me at all times, and I'm afraid the addiction has been passed down a generation. Oops. Evey is hooked! She loves my "big stick" chappies and she she puts it on her lips, while licking them then she will usually stick her finger in and twist it around then lick her finger. She loves it. Then I have to take the chappy away before it's completely destroyed. Yes,she is my daughter. Love it!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I too have a Chapstick addiction. I have them everywhere...one in my purse, one in the car, one by my bed, one........

My favorite are the FlavorSplash ones, Watermelon being my favorite! BUT I won't use any brand other than Chapstick--period.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm chapstick - who doesn't LOVE it! Remember the fun flavored tins from when we were little? ...bit Carrie is right - nothing beats the real deal.

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. must be a generational thing... cuz grammie has a chappie thing too.. got em in every room in my house, in every purse I own, at work, in the car...can't live without the chappie... perhaps we should purchase some stock in the stuff!!! loves,.. grammie