
Evey loves some strange things right now like sandwich salami, green olives, pickles and shrimp among the staples like french fries and mac n cheese. She also loves oreos, mini fruity marshmello's, graham crackers, dried cranberries and milk. Unfortunately she doesn't like veggies right now... some days she really loves green beans... but lately no. Each week her tastes change. This week... CORN DOGS and ICE CREAM!!!
We went to Baskin Robbins the other night and Evey and I shared some chocolate ice cream... you can tell she loved it!!!!
3 comments:
More chocolate??? I didn't expect to read your blog this morning and want chocolate so much!!
ps pioneer woman has a new post including chocolate. I think I'll make some chocolate peanut butter chip cookies today. Wanna come over for an afternoon snack of cookies and milk? 'kay see you soon!
I don't know how I feel about her love of Salami! Kidding you. Kids are so funny about eating. Lucca would be content if I just let him eat mac and cheese for every meal.
oh my .. so cute!! Go girl.. chocolate is the best... and good for you too! she is so cute... I want to eat her up!!
loves.. grammie
Post a Comment