May 18, 2008

Art festivals are FUN!


I'm catching up on some fun stuff we've done in the last few weeks. 2 weeks ago we attended the Edmond Art Festival and it was a ball! The weather was perfect and everyone was out for the festivities! Vendors were out, artists playing music, people dancing and foot long corn dogs were steaming! It was fabulous-oh!

We walked around and looked at all the booths with cool stuff and ate some great garbage food then we went to the kid play area and Evey had her first pony ride! At first she was fearful of the animals, but I walked with her and after going around the circle a few times she had the hang of it.

The best part of the day was watching Evey socialize with people and they're feet (she loves feet/toes/shoes no matter who's they are), and watching her enjoy the music and dance! She loves to dance!

It was a perfect day. Mom, dad and Evey having a blast at the art festival.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

So cute love the dancin! I love how she was so excited about everyones shoes! What a little sweetie!

Carrie said...

John and I watched these last week and we were both laughing so hard at her dancing and then just darting off into the crowd!

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooo stinkin cute!!!! I love babies who love to dance. Can't wait to shake my booty with you E in just over a week.
Love,
Hannah