
2 weeks ago a bunch of Matt and Natalie's family were in town to visit and meet Mr. Kenron and we wanted to have them all over so we could get in some lovin' too!
So we had a big ol' apple pie and some cheesecake bites and traded some funny stories. It was a blast! Evey finally got to meet Ya-Ya and Pa-Pa and Grammie and Grampie Mac! It was so cute when Grammie Mac walked in the door Evey immediately gave her a hug and kiss.... something about those grammies that babies love!We sure love their family and wish they lived closer so we could get in some more lovin' too! They're all such wonderful people and know how to make us laugh.... a lot!
There's no such thing as "too much information" in that family... much like ours!!! We were so excited to have them over that I even picked some fresh apples from a tree at my friends orchard and the pie turned out PERRRRRRRRRRRFECT!!! Only the best for family! Ya-Ya loved it! :)
2 comments:
You had a party and didn't invite me? I'm so hurt...I'm going to go cry now. boo-hoo Especially cuz I'm Natalie's favorite blog-stalker.
poo on you!
I'm laughing so hard right now.. HAHAHAHA.. I'll spread the word that they are on your blog.. and that apple pie was DELICIOUS.. you were so sweet to pick apples from your friends orchard.. "Now where do you get apples this time of year?" hehehehe
Post a Comment