
What a fun time we had this easter! Grammie Debbi was here to visit Evey's first birthday and Easter! We all got dressed and went to church and after
the service they had a HUGE easter egg hunt! It was amazing, but cold! A frost Oklahoma chill set in that morning and we were all caught in the cold! We all pushed through it though for some candy for the kiddos! Evey was so dang cute! We had found this little bunny hat at a local store here and it was perfect because it fit over her ears to which kept her warm! We put her down on the ground to go find a few eggs... she was a bit slow, but I could tell she was having fun picking up the colored eggs. We battled through the crowd of crazy kids to find a few treasures and called it a day. Then we went inside to warm up!!! 
After the hunt we went for some much needed breakfast and then home for a nap! Later in the day mom and I cooked a wonderful Easter dinner for our friends Matt, Natalie and Shannon. Rusty stayed in our room the whole night though with a flu bug.... bummer! I did save him some leftovers though!
Evey, I must say, is the cutest little bunny ever!!!!
Here she is being angry.
Dinner time! Yum!And a cute little video from the Egg hunt!
2 comments:
So Awesome! I love the bunny ears! You guys are such cheese balls! I LOVE IT!!!! Evey is the cutest little bunny EVER! So glad your momma was there to celebrate some firsts with you! Love you guys!
I friggin' LOVE the angry bunny!! So funny!
Post a Comment