Apr 19, 2008

Daddy's little girl!


Need I say more? I'm sure this pic will get many laughs!! I can't wait to show this to Evey when she's 16! She'll hate me! This is her new thing. You ask her to point to her nose and she shoves her finger up her nostril and sometimes even proceeds to stick that snotty finger in her mouth!! Yeah Evey!!! She knows how to crack us up! She even tries to pick our noses.

Someone asked what Evey is saying now. Here's the list: mom, mama, dada, dad, dog, duck, nose, mouth, more, ba (bottle), no, nana (banana or food in general)... those are the ones i can think of now.

She walks and runs like especially when dad chases her. loves to wave bye and hi and blow kisses to all. She now plays peek-a-boo with her own hands and not just blankets. It's so cute.

Oh and our new favorite hangout is the city Library! She loves it and so do we! New books whenever we want em! Now she'll never get sick of repeats!! woo hooo!!! And the fun DVD's are great too! Now I don't mind paying my taxes....it's great when you actually see where your money is going!!

The adventures of Evey never end. We're having a blast with our bean! We love this kid!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it!! Too funny!

I'm so glad she loves the library! She'll love her (very late) b-day present! I already made it once, but I screwed it up completely, so I have to make another one. poops!

I can't believe what a big girl she is!! Will you get some video of her talking?? I wanna see!!

Love you all!!

Auntie C