
Evey sure is getting old! It's so fun watching her grow and learn. One of her favorite things she loves to do now is blow on bellies. I think I wrote about it in a previous post, but yes, she'll go up to anyone, even strangers to give them a zerbert on their bellies. It's the funniest thing! Here's a pic of her giving dad one of her famous raspberries. She sure loves her papa! She also loves to blow kisses to all, give kisses and hugs and still waves hi and bye. She's walking like a pro and even attempts running especially if it's running from the daddy monster who roars to catch her. She loves it. She gets so excited and wiggly as she runs away while screaming and laughing. She can now say nose and mouth.... well noah and mahw and knows where all her body parts are if you ask her to point to them. It's crazy how much she understands even though she can't speak yet. Like you can tell her "Evey please go get your sandals" and sure enough, she'll go all the way into her room and bring out her sandals. Or "go give this to dad" or " go put this in the toy box". It's really cool to see her learning. Soon I'll be asking her to " please go do the dishes" ha ha ha!!!
3 comments:
What a smart girl!! Is she saying Mama and Dada too? I was telling John about her talking and he said Seth's first word was "car!" Perfectly said, no "cah," just "car" while waving around his hot wheels! Isn't that funny!?
aww! she is sooo cute! I love having a little girl around and I can tell you do too! what a blessing from the Lord. love reading about your "adventures" together!
It sounds like she is going to have a wonderful attitude. I know it is important to keep playing with her. Daddy kid play is so important. Daddy play is always different than playing with Mommy. Rusty make sure you play monster with her all the time girls just love there dads
Post a Comment