Your camerawoman could use some help. hahahah! Your little baby is not so little anymore! But just as cute!
woo... I got a little motion sickness on this clip... hehehe... she is so cute... with her mouth full of food and toddling around.... I want to hug on her!!! SOON!!!!!!! 9 DAYS!!!!! YAHOOOO!!! Love you mom~grammie
EVEY!!!! Sooooooooooooo stinking cute. I love her dress and am so happy that it fits her now. Love you Onawa and I miss you.
I love their little frankenstein walk when they first learn to walk! Sooooo cute!What an adorable dress!
EVEY!!! You are amazing! I CAN"T WAIT!!!
SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!! She will be a pro soon!! Love you miss Evey!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your camerawoman could use some help. hahahah! Your little baby is not so little anymore! But just as cute!
woo... I got a little motion sickness on this clip... hehehe... she is so cute... with her mouth full of food and toddling around.... I want to hug on her!!! SOON!!!!!!! 9 DAYS!!!!! YAHOOOO!!! Love you mom~grammie
EVEY!!!! Sooooooooooooo stinking cute. I love her dress and am so happy that it fits her now. Love you Onawa and I miss you.
I love their little frankenstein walk when they first learn to walk! Sooooo cute!
What an adorable dress!
EVEY!!! You are amazing! I CAN"T WAIT!!!
SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!! She will be a pro soon!! Love you miss Evey!!
Post a Comment